Saturday, January 19, 2013

Others in kika - 1/19

I had a sample sale today and it was a fun event! I am excited about the new season and getting everyone's last minute orders for this season. Last day is tomorrow!

Jackie is a piece that will be available in the Spring season but in new colors. This is Kirstyn Shaw who is the daughter in our mother/daughter design team. I love how she styles her outfits! See more photos and more styling tips on the kikaPaprika blog: http://www.kikapaprika.com/what-cant-jackie-do/
Jackie in Bordeaux (custom color) - $95

Also, here is another kikaPaprika blog post featuring Carrie paired with Rita and a pair of lavender jeans. Not a combo I would come up with on my own but one that Kirstyn can certainly pull off! See more photos and more styling tips on the kika blog: 
http://www.kikapaprika.com/kikapaprikas-car-coat-carrie/
Carrie in Navy (custom color) - $90
Rita in Navy/White stripe (signature color) - $54

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!