Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pop Up Shop Outfits (Part 1)

I will only have my Pop Up Shop items for a few more days so if there is anything that you see here that you like then contact me ASAP. These are special items that the kika warehouse has sent me and I am selling items right off the rack! I have lots of different sizes, styles and colors so make sure to let me know if you want to see more photos of anything and I will work on it tomorrow. It is a lot of work trying on all the different outfits!
Kate in Black ~ sizes 0, 1, 3, 6 ~ $59 (reg $85)
I am wearing this in a size 1 which is one size smaller than I normally would wear but I think it fits just fine!
Everyone needs a Little Black Dress!
Kate in Black ~ size 0, 1, 3, 6 ~ $69 (reg $85)
Judi in White ~ size 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 ~ $99 (reg $139)
I just threw on this jacket which I have in Black from a previous season.

A classic look in Black and White. You can buy the Judi jacket online in Black.
Katherine in Black ~ sizes 2, 5, 6 ~ $69 (reg $98)

This is a size 2 which is what I normally wear.
Very similar to another dress we had from a previous season called Addison
Shannon in White ~ sizes 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 ~ $49 (reg $78)
Bermuda Shorts in Black ~ sizes 3, 4 ~ $39 (reg $50)


I am wearing both items in a size 3 but the shorts I could go down a size.
They are longer than the Pocket Shorts shown below and
made from the same material as our Bootcut Pocket Pants
Janis in Sunset ~ sizes 2-5 ~ $39 (reg $64)
Bermuda Shorts in Black ~ sizes 3, 4 ~ $39 (reg $50)


For the Janis top, I am wearing a size 2.
I should have paired this top with a different bottom but you get the idea this way too. 
Priscilla in Orchid ~ sizes 1-6 ~ $55
Pocket Shorts in Black ~ sizes 1, 4 ~ $42 (reg $56)

I really love the Priscilla t-shirt and now it is available in a new material and color.
I am wearing a size 2 on top and squeezed into the size 1 on the shorts.
I could use a bigger size on bottom! 
Loren in Orchid ~ sizes 0-5 ~ $49 (reg $65)
Pocket Shorts in Black ~ sizes 1, 4 ~ $42 (reg $56)

Ok, now looking at my photo, I wish I had worn a bigger size for the Loren top.
I grabbed a size 2 but sometimes I need a size 3 for my tops.
Also, you can see how the shorts are a tiny bit too small for me.  
Tori in Atlantis Stripe ~ sizes 0-6 ~ $59 (reg $85)
Vera in Atlantis ~ sizes 0-6 ~ $38 (reg $66)
Twill Capris in White ~ sizes 0-4 ~ $69 (reg $88)


Last outfit of the night! I normally roll the capris up since they are a bit long on me 
but I forgot to do that for the photos. Also, I have the Capris in Black too!
Size 3 on the Vera, size 2 on the Tori and Capris. 
Vera in Atlantis ~ sizes 0-6 ~ $38 (reg $66)
Twill Capris in White ~ sizes 0-4 ~ $69 (reg $88)


I took off the Tori cardigan so you can see the Vera tank top. 
I have the Capris in Black too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!