Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Penny & Charlotte

Penny continues to be a best seller of mine! Almost every time I wear it ... I sell one! It has the cool distressed leather look but it is organic cotton and spandex french terry. It feels like you are wearing your most comfortable bath robe but it looks a lot more stylish!

I added a new piece from our Spring Collection ... Charlotte in a limited edition print called Meadow. Actually, all our prints are limited edition because they are reclaimed pieces of fabric. Once we sell out then they are GONE! I love this print because it has such great colors plus the size of the print can minimize some troubled areas ... like my tummy. :) Of course, Charlotte also comes in 12 solid colors too. 

Also, if you liked last season's Leah then you will love Charlotte. It is almost the same item with the addition of a few pleats on the right side of the garment so it is more flattering along the tummy.

Let me know what you think!
Penny in Mineral (signature color) - $152
Charlotte in Meadow (signature color) - $65
Simone in Black (previous season item) - n/a
Back view

Charlotte in Meadow (signature color) - $65
Simone in Black (previous season item) - n/a
Back view

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!