Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Oh Oh Oh Anastasia!

This is an amazing dress. I didn't think I would love it as much as I do. The best thing is it looks good on so many people who have tried it on! I didn't know it would be a universally flattering dress. Plus, the other great thing? It comes in 24 different colors! 12 solid colors and 12 stripe colors. Wow! I will try to show you as many different looks here.

Just a note that I am wearing a kika size 1 in these photos because that is what I have in stock. I should have it shortened but I will wait until I decide to keep it or not. In the meantime, I tucked the skirt into the built in belt. Other than being too long (which is a common thing for me) the size 1 fit me pretty good! I normally wear a kika size 2 in the dresses. 
Anastasia in Khaki/White Stripe (signature color) ~ $140
Daphne in Ocean (custom color) ~ $85
Back view
Anastasia in Khaki/White Stripe (signature color) ~ $140
Back view
Anastasia in Imperial Stripe (custom color) ~ $140
LEFT: Anastasia in Ocean Stripe (custom color) ~ $140
RIGHT: Anastasia in Peony Stripe (custom color) ~$140
Anastasia in Peony Stripe (custom color) ~ $140
Triangle Scarf in Ocean (custom color) ~ $42
Anastasia in Black (signature color) ~ $125

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!