Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Others in kika ... Graphic Print Scarf

I organized an event last week for my Networking Mamas group where we had a Ladies Night at the coffee shop where we meet every month. It was a way for the business women in our group to showcase their products and have some fun too. Janice owns the coffee shop and bought a scarf from me that she had seen me post on Facebook. It looks fantastic on her right?
Sorry for the bad color effects but at least it was a good photo of us!
I am wearing...
Judi in Black (signature color) ~ $135
Janis in Autumn print (signature color) ~ $64

Janice is wearing...
Graphic print scarf ~ $32
Photos from the event. Janice is wearing her scarf!
More photos from the event and the scarf is in this one too!

In case you missed the post on Facebook with the 4 different scarves
we are offering this season. They are all $32 and the proceeds help women in need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!