Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Business Attire for eWomen Network

It is official! I am an eWoman now! I went to an event in August and it was filled with amazing women and it had an electric energy. I knew I wanted to be a part of this dynamic group of women. I had to move some things around and back out of some other commitments to make room for this in my budget and my time as well. October 17th, 2013 was my first meeting as a member and it was great. Next month I am doing a vendor table so I have to decide how I want to set that up and what I want to bring. Let me know if you have any ideas for me! Also, check out my eWomen Profile too. 

I decided to wear something more professional this time. In August I wore Charissa which was a great dress and I got lots of compliments on it. I decided to go with a new blazer that arrived and I love how it looks tailored but it is made out of sweatshirt material! I also love the antique brass buttons on Nancy as well. I didn't have a matching Navy/Ink skirt but the heathered Ponte knit Susan skirt did just fine. I kind of like that it isn't totally matchy-matchy. Let me know what you think.
Nancy in Ink (signature color) ~ $130
Viv in River print (signature color) ~ $50
Susan in Ink (signature color) ~ $85
Back view. Oops! I wish I had straightened my skirt but maybe you can see this great little kick pleat detail on the skirt?
Nancy in Ink (signature color) ~ $130
Susan in Ink (signature color) ~ $85
I think I wore it tucked in with my jacket but I generally like things untucked.
Viv in River print (signature color) ~ $50
Susan in Ink (signature color) ~ $85
Untucked. Which do you like better?
Viv in River print (signature color) ~ $50
Susan in Ink (signature color) ~ $85
Back view. You can see my new tattoo peeking out too if you look closely.
Viv in River print (signature color) ~ $50
Susan in Ink (signature color) ~ $85

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!