Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Kendall in Amethyst

Again, I am behind on my blog posts. There just is never enough time in the day to keep up! I am just glad I remember to take a photo of my outfit even if it is a very quick one as I am going out the door or a quick snapshot before I peel everything off and head to bed. 

For this outfit I wanted something easy and casual since I was heading to a fundraiser event that my friends were hosting at a local wine bar. I saw someone else put our Navy Paisley Scarf together with a purple shirt and I liked the way it looked so I threw that on. It isn't my usual scarf tie so I must have made it up that day. Also, I just got these Skinny Pants and I unfortunately ordered them in the custom Cocoa option instead of the custom BLACK option. Oh well. They are now on sale on my sample rack for 50% off and I wore them once. My loss ... your gain. I will show you in another blog post the difference between the custom Cocoa and the signature Cocoa.
Kendall in Amethyst (signature color) ~ $88
Ponte Skinny Pants in Custom Cocoa (custom color) ~ $98
Navy Paisley Scarf ~ $32
Kendall in Amethyst (signature color) ~ $88
Ponte Skinny Pants in Custom Cocoa (custom color) ~ $98

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!