Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Welcome to Summer!

I wanted to make sure I wrote a blog post to highlight our small summer release. I am taking some time off from my kika business because I am taking a long vacation to Sweden this summer and will be gone for almost 2 months. I decided to not purchase the summer pieces because I won't be here to recoup my investment. I have a few pieces that I will order but they are probably going to Sweden with me! 

I will still take orders online and can also take custom color orders as well but you will have to email or text me to do so. There will also be a time delay because I will be 9 hours ahead of most of you. 

Here are the summer pieces and I have tried to collect as many "real person" photos too. They should be available online soon as well. 

Check out "Denna" below and from the sketch you can't see the cute detail on the back. It is my new favorite shirt! The material is the same lightweight Tencel that Dawson, Paige, etc. is made from. I also can't wait to get my Matchstick Capris so I can get rid of my jean capris! 

"Sally" is another new item that is also that same silky Tencel that I love. It comes in a solid and this print called "Bamboo". It is a great layering piece that you can throw on when the evenings get chilly or around here when the weather goes back to thinking we are in early Spring!

Briana looks like a shorter version of Portia with a cute high/low hemline. The fabric is the same as Portia and Pearl. I would love to see more photos of this! Portia is a great dress but is often too long for me. 

Finally, I have a photo (still in the bag for shipping) of our new stripe fabric. Michaela and the new Hayden dress will be available in this stripe and it can be dyed into our 9 colors this season. You can also check out our new label and hangtag as well!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!