Monday, September 24, 2012

Stella in Navy Fresco, Amy in Cognac

These photos were originally taken on Sept 24, 2012

Here is proof that you just have to try on each and every kikaPaprika item ... even if you think you hate it! These were not my favorite pieces on my sample rack but then I tried them on and actually really like it!
I have to admit that when I first saw this piece, it wasn't my favorite. I think it is the print that doesn't do it for me? Anyway, I finally put the darn thing on and you know what ... it looks really good on!
Here is the back. See? It just goes to show that you really do have to try on the clothes. Even the ones you think you don't like! I still might like this top better in the solid colors rather than the print but I definitely would wear this outfit again!
So, again this isn't my favorite look but they do go very well together. I think our prints look really great under a jacket and Amy was the only one that fit and was the right color.
I do love the back on this jacket. Very flattering don't you think?

Amy in Cognac (Signature color) - $70

DETAILS

This sultry dolman sleeved stunner has all the movement and drama of a grand statement making caftan, with the ease and wear-ability of your favorite cardigan.

-  Open front

-  Dolman sleeves
-  Shirttail hem
-  Repurposed polyester / rayon sweater knit
-  Machine wash
-  Made in USA

FIT

This garment runs true to size
http://monicahubinette.kikapaprika.com/portfolio/amy-4/

Stella in Navy Fresco (signature color) - $94 

This also comes in 12 solid colors - $84

DETAILS

This new blouse from kika offers movement and silhouette in all the right places with its boat neck and open design, tapered at all the edges by flattering restraint.

-  Boat neck

-  Banded hem
-  Dolman sleeve
-  Tencel / cotton / spandex jersey
-  Machine wash
-  Made in USA

FIT

This top runs true to size
http://monicahubinette.kikapaprika.com/portfolio/stella-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!