Monday, November 12, 2012

Others in kika - 11/12

(These photos were originally shared on Nov 12, 2012)
Daphne has the best clients/models! This is Ruby and she is wearing Joey in Bordeaux which is one of my favorite jackets! I seriously did not understand the appeal of this jacket until I tried it on for myself. She is wearing the Lil reversible tank (v-neck in front) plus our super comfy Leggings in Black. Look how hot this outfit is with those boots! More photos and other looks on Daphne's blog: http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com/2012/11/who-is-wearing-kika-meet-ruby.html

Joey in Bordeaux (signature color) - $175
Leggings in Black (signature color) - $58
Lil in Black (custom color) - $40

I love the two different looks with our Addison dress. You can dress it down or up and it looks fabulous!
Addison in Turq (signature color) - $99

Khloe in Poppy (custom color) - $175
Leah in White (custom color) - $64
Simone in Navy (custom color) - $60 

Aiden in Steel (signature color) - $88
Leah in White (custom color) - $64
Simone in Navy (custom color) - $60 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!