Monday, July 7, 2014

Everyone Needs Kris

Oh wow! I ordered this top on a whim before I left for Sweden because I had some extra hostess credit to use and I thought I would try out this new summer piece. I wanted to get Priscilla which is basically an updated Pippa and I already had several in my closet. I knew I loved the material (same as another favorite of mine ... Paige) so I thought I would give it a try.

I am in LOVE! The material is so super soft and lightweight. I do feel it is a little see-through but I always wear a shaper and for this one a nude colored one works best. I love the little pocket on the front and the slightly longer hemline in the back. Pippa was an okay kind of basic t-shirt replacement but Kris is hands down my new go-to tee. I can't wait to order more!

It was another warm day today and it was the perfect weight material. Just enough to keep you warm when the wind was blowing but in the sun it was breathable and cool. Of course, I paired this with another favorite of mine ... Matchstick Capris. I am short so I need to roll them up a bit but I actually really like that look. What do you think?
It was a glasses kind of day today!

Kris in Orchid (signature color) ~ $60
Matchstick Capris in Ink (signature color) ~ $95
Kris in Orchid (signature color) ~ $60
Matchstick Capris in Ink (signature color) ~ $95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!