Friday, March 29, 2013

Date Night Outfit

I promised a totally different look for my next blog post and here it is! My husband and I went out for a nice steak dinner last night ... just because. Well, really it was because the restaurant was doing a special and our next dinner there will be free! Ha! Still, it was a reason for me to dress up a little bit and try out some new kikaPaprika items. 

Even though the weather has been sunny and finally feels like spring has arrived in the Pacific Northwest ... my legs are all pasty and white! I opted to wear this dress with my fall boots and tights but I could have worn flip flops or nude heels or wedges with this dress and it would have looked fabulous! I think I need to go shopping for some shoes now...
Daphne cropped jacket in Black (custom color) - $85
Alice dress in Cocoa (
custom color) - $99
Bird Scarf - $26
Back View
Alice dress in Cocoa (custom color) - $99
Bird Scarf - $26
Detail view of the Bird Scarf - $26
Back View

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!