Thursday, March 28, 2013

Leslie & Pippa

Ok, I know I need to try other combinations as my blog photos are all starting to look the same. Maybe I can get some photos done today of some new outfit options. By now, I guess you can tell which items are my favorites because I wear them all the time! 

I am wearing Leslie in a kika size 2 (women's 4/6) in these photos and the Steel one I wore previously was a kika size 4 (women's 10/12). I am really a kika size 3 (women's 8/10) in this piece so I can't wait to get my size to see how it really fits. As you can see however, our clothing is very forgiving in the size department!
You can also tie the front at different heights for different looks. 

Leslie tie-front cardi in Ink (custom color) - $68
Pippa in Stripe (signature color) - $50
Tencel Bootcut Pants in Ink (custom color) - $75
Back view with Leslie tied in front
Here is Leslie un-tied in the front for a different look.

Leslie tie-front cardi in Ink (custom color) - $68
Pippa in Stripe (signature color) - $50
Tencel Bootcut Pants in Ink (custom color) - $75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!