Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Leslie, Lisa and Twill Capris

I went to bunco last week and it was the biggest one I have ever played. We had 7 bunco tables going! It is so much fun to get together with my moms group where we eat, drink and play. I even won $10! I also had a networking meeting in the morning so I like to plan my outfit so it includes all kikaPaprika clothing if possible. Sometimes it just doesn't work because of the size or colors that I have on hand but I have gotten most of my samples by now so it gets easier to put an outfit together. Actually, it isn't easier to have so many choices but it is fun! 

So, here I am after a day of networking, volunteering at my son's school, going to a doctor appointment, picking up my daughter from school, preparing a potluck dish for bunco, and a fun evening of playing bunco. Whew! Everyone LOVED "Leslie" and asked about it! I can tell this will be a customer favorite!
Leslie tie-front cardi in Steel (signature color) - $68
Lisa burnout top in Ocean (custom color) - $58
Twill Capris in Steel (signature color) - $88
 Yes, I said these are Capri length pants! I am only 5'1" so they are ALMOST long enough for me to wear them rolled down. I can just get away with it by wearing flats. Normally, you roll up the pants and there is a little tab that pulls them up to capri-length. I will show you in another blog post how I would wear the capris but it is too cold right now! Next up is a photo showing "Leslie" un-tied. 
Leslie tie-front cardi in Steel (signature color) - $68
Lisa burnout top in Ocean (custom color) - $58
Twill Capris in Steel (signature color) - $88
Back view with Leslie
Lisa burnout top in Ocean (custom color) - $58
Twill Capris in Steel (signature color) - $88
 The burnout tee is probably fine without something under it but I was wearing a nude cami style shaper under it. I never leave home without one! I love that ours are so comfortable that I can wear it all day and don't have to immediately rip it off when I get home. 
Back view without Leslie
See how the pants are just a teeny bit too short? However, you can see the teal stripe from my Tieks ballet flats that match my shirt. The soles are also teal which is why I wore these shoes instead of my black ballet flats. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!