Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring is here with Reese!

Ah, it is finally feeling like spring is here in the Pacific NW! It won't last long so I am going to enjoy it while I can. It is still a tad chilly so I am looking for a jacket/cardigan to wear with Reese. I do love this asymmetric tunic with the two-tone detail at the bottom! I almost feel like I should get some white leggings to wear with this shirt. Today I grabbed my black Daphne from a previous season but I am not sure that was the best choice. Next time I will try something else and see how it goes. What would you wear with Reese?
Daphne in Black (previous season item)
Reese in Orchid (custom color) ~ $78
Leggings in Black (signature color) ~ $58
Daphne in Black (previous season item)
Reese in Orchid (custom color) ~ $78
Leggings in Black (signature color) ~ $58
Reese in Orchid (custom color) ~ $78
Leggings in Black (signature color) ~ $58
Reese in Orchid (custom color) ~ $78
Leggings in Black (signature color) ~ $58

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!