Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Gwyneth in Iris

So here is one of my favorite tops in the summer collection! Not only is it a beautiful color but the shape is very flattering and slimming. It has a deep v-neck with a faux wrap detail around the waist. This is a kika size 3 (women's 8/10) which is usually my size but I might try it in a kika size 2 just because it seems a bit roomy in the shoulders. Plus, I just want to have it be a bit more fitted through the bust as well. I am hoping this will be a piece that will carry over to the Fall Collection so I can get it in more colors! 

I love the Wavy Stripe Scarf paired with this outfit! I tied it into what is called a "Scarf Necklace" tie that I learned from Scarf Stylist Tricia James! Watch her video here how to do it yourself:

Finally, instead of jeans today I put it with my Tencel Bootcut Pants in Ink since I was heading to a networking meeting today. What do you think? 
Gwyneth in Iris (signature color) ~ $62
Tencel Bootcut Pants in Ink (custom color) ~ $75
Wavy Stripe Scarf ~ $28
View from the other side
Detail of the Wavy Stripe Scarf in the "Scarf Necklace"
Back view
Triple Bracelet Stack!
Amethyst Bead Stretch Bracelet ~ $12.80
Hematite Bead Stretch Bracelet ~ $7.20
Lapis Bead Stretch Bracelet ~ $12.00

4 comments:

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!