Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Here comes Camille!

I got a ton of new summer items the other day and I just now had time to try everything on. Oh boy! There are some definite favorites in the batch that I got and the good news is that most of them fit me! 

Now, one of the items that I saw at Runway in January .... I wasn't too sure about. I don't think they had it in a size that I could try on either. However, I am so happy that the skirt that I got fits and I love that it has an elastic waistband in the back! I personally have a hard time getting Brit to fit me because there is no stretch to it and I am kind of between sizes in that style. Camille s a wonderful, lightweight twill material that is perfect for the summer. I also love the pockets too. It might be a tad short on some people but for me it is just right. 

I didn't have a lot of time to put an outfit together so I just grabbed a shirt I was wearing and tucked it in so you can see the waistband. The background of the skirt is Navy/Ink so that meant Paige was just about my only option. One of these days I will get Drew in every color so I can just have a layering tank for every occasion. 
Paige in Ink (signature color) ~ $76
Camille skirt in Feather print (signature color) ~ $58
Paige in Ink (signature color) ~ $76
Camille skirt in Feather print (signature color) ~ $58
Back view

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!