Thursday, May 9, 2013

A day in white

I decided to change up my Portia look by taking Charlotte and putting it with white! So refreshing and I am so glad the weather is nice enough to allow skirts. I finally got to pull out a skirt that I ordered last season (Simone) and while it is no longer available to order, you could easily get the same look with Elle or Jenna depending on how tall you are. I am short so Elle would be a good replacement for me. If you are taller then pick Jenna. What do you think of this look? 
Leslie in White (custom color) ~ $68
Charlotte in Meadow (signature color) ~ $64
Simone in White (previous season item)
Back view
Charlotte in Meadow (signature color) ~ $64
Simone in White (previous season item)
Back view

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!