Friday, May 10, 2013

Pippa, Twill Capris and Daphne

I took the Twill Capris that I wore a few days ago and paired it with one of my favorite tops ... Pippa in Stripe! I have a duplicate that I can keep in my closet so I don't have to worry about keeping it clean for my shows on the weekend. I put it with the Daphne in Ocean which is my new favorite jacket. How many favorites do I have this season? Too many. What is your favorite? 
Daphne in Ocean (custom color) ~ $85
Pippa in Stripe (signature color) ~ $50
Twill Capris in Khaki (custom color) ~ $88
Back view
Pippa in Stripe (signature color) ~ $50
Twill Capris in Khaki (custom color) ~ $88
Back view
I didn't have a chance to photograph a detailed image of the necklace I wore but here is the stock photo from the manufacturer. I really love this necklace and it goes with so many things! 
18" Jasper & Agate 14K Gold Plated Necklace ~ $78.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!