Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Vera in Marble

It took me a long time to get the Vera in the Marble print. I am not sure why though.... I wasn't super crazy about it at Runway in January when we see the whole collection and the default print I got in my sample pack was Valencia which I also wasn't crazy about. I never wore it because that print had a lot of Tangerine and that isn't a color I like. So, finally I tried on the Marble print and was surprised how much I liked it! I think it looks great layered under something else and I actually got a lot of comments when I did wear it. What do you think? 

Vera also comes in 12 solid colors too and the fabric is a really neat woven Tencel. I invite you to come check it out in person as the solid color I have is not my size. Unless I can get a model to volunteer and who wears kika size 4 or 5 (women's size 10-16) .... you won't see it in my blog. 

Here is my fellow kika consultant Daphne wearing Vera in Valencia print and it looks pretty awesome on her. Check out her blog for more photos and style tips!  
Vera in Valencia Print (sold out)
Carly in Peony Tweed (signature color) ~ $135

You may recognize the jacket I am wearing? It is a piece from last season that has been dyed into a current season color. I only have a few sizes in this color available but I also have it in Peony too. If you like it, let me know ASAP. I only have my kika trunk (items from past seasons sent to me from the kika warehouse) for another week. These items are sold at 25% off retail prices. My price below includes tax. I am not selling the piece I am wearing however because I love it! ;) 

Gracie in Imperial (trunk item) ~ $77
Vera in Marble print (signature item, limited) ~ $66
Capri Jeans ~ mine
Back view
Vera in Marble print (signature item, limited) ~ $66
Capri Jeans ~ mine
Back view

I had a hard time with deciding what necklace to wear with this outfit. I wasn't sure a long necklace over a pattern would work but I think it was okay? I was going for something with gold and I don't have many pieces to choose from. 
Vera in Marble print (signature item, limited) ~ $66
36" Gold Plated Circle Necklace ~ $36

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!