Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ash & Orchid Goes Networking

Sometimes it is challenging finding new outfits to wear everyday. Especially when my new clothing samples arrive and I haven't had a chance to try everything on yet. I also never know if the sizes they send me will actually fit or close enough anyway. I saw the colors Ash and Orchid together and knew I had to put a look together and I just hoped it would work out. I loved it and I got lots of compliments at the networking meeting that I went to as well. It was fun to see at least 3 of us in some shade of Orchid too!

The top and jacket were one size too big for me but I made it work. I really loved that I can have the look of a business suit but be completely comfortable with no restrictions at all through the arms and shoulders which are my trouble spots. Plus, I can throw it all in the wash and it comes out looking exactly the same the next time I wear it. What do you think?
Mimi in Ash (custom color) ~ $99
Steph in Orchid (custom color) ~ $80
Tamara in Ash (signature color) ~ $60
Mimi in Ash (custom color) ~ $99
Steph in Orchid (custom color) ~ $80
Tamara in Ash (signature color) ~ $60
Steph in Orchid (custom color) ~ $80
Tamara in Ash (signature color) ~ $60
Steph in Orchid (custom color) ~ $80
Tamara in Ash (signature color) ~ $60

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!