Friday, February 14, 2014

Rhonda and Heidi Sitting in a Tree

Ok, I can't help it. I love these two new kika items from our Spring 2014 Collection! I wasn't sure at first about Heidi but after not being able to stop wearing it for two days straight ... I love her now! I also realized now that I wore the same shoes and tights from another day but the only thing I changed was the jacket. I am coming down with a cold and wanted something warm and fuzzy for my event tonight. Letty is an awesome jacket too but more formal and business-like which I didn't want tonight. I wasn't even sure if Heidi would look good but you know sometimes you just have to try things together to see. Yeah. I love them both. Together or separate I really don't care. LOVE!
Heidi in Atlantis (signature color) ~ $124
Rhonda in Black (custom color) ~ $85
Back view
Heidi in Atlantis (signature color) ~ $124
Rhonda in Black (custom color) ~ $85

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!